26/10/2010

Ramen Lady


Who could resist a bowl of tasty chicken broth with noodles, seaweed and spring onions? Even my mother, or I called her "Ibu", would do a very long walk to get her delicious ramen. Last Sunday, I don't know for sure what kind of evil that got into her and possessed her feet. She asked me if I would go eating out with her and went by a bus. Walked from our porch to the bus shelter at 10 AM, I caught a glimpse of her "help-me-I'm-out-of-breath", then I hailed a taxi. Our bus trip was cancelled.

Never mind the bus trip, we went by feet to my favorite ramen house (usually go there with Ms. V and Mr. Frnss). Beyond my expectation, she loved it very much and she ordered a plate of scrumptious gyoza before we asked for the note. As she sipped her hot lemon tea, she shrieked. She found a strand of hair inside it. Euwh. Then she promised herself never ordered another drink besides the iced water (which is free).